Monday, March 21, 2011

Wee Village by Margo Rose

I don't know if any of you knew about the Wee Village patterns by Margo Rose that were offered as Electric Quilt patterns in 2003.
There was a Yahoo Group that went dormant for quite a while that has suddenly come to life again.
Wee Village at Yahoo Groups
Margo has made her patterns available in pdf format instead of just the Electric Quilt files. My main point is that her individual patterns are now on sale for less than 1/2 price here:
Wee Village Sale at Sova Enterprises

I always thought I would make quilt blocks with the patterns done in redwork or blue work or multi colored embroidery (since I have never been very impressed with my few attempts at applique). Now I want to really get started on this long lost project and I just had to share with everyone who doesn't already have enough to do :)
signatureblog
We are what we believe we are. (C. S. Lewis)

1 comment:

Annie Bee said...

That is such a cute pattern.