CLICK HERE to win a free spot in this on line sewing class along with an autographed copy of Bari J. Ackerman's book, Inspired to Sew, shown to the left. The winner will be announced on July 13th.
CLICK HERE to enter the drawing for Zoe Pearn Designs Alphabet Soup Girl Bundle in Fat Quarters. The Giveaway will end at 8:30am PST, Monday, July 11th.
CLICK HERE for instructions on entering the drawing for this fat quarter bundle of Minick and Simpson's Christmas Past. This giveaway will end on Sunday, July 10th at 9 pm Eastern time
As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing my giveaway. Good luck!
Cool blog! I really like how color co-ordinated and concise it is. Really nice. Love it!
Since I see that you list giveaways, I have a list of 2 additional ones on my blog:
http://betweenthestitches.blogspot.oom
Hope that you and your followers pass on by and visit.
I had a fun visit and will come again.
Maria
Post a Comment