Monday, October 31, 2011

Oldest UFO SAL



EvalinaMaria at this and that (CLICK HERE) is having an Oldest UFO SAL on her blog. If you sign up she is even giving a prize to a lucky winner but everyone is really going to win just by stitching on their oldest UFO.

This is my oldest UFO which I started in the early 1980s but I can't be sure of the exact year.



It's a Fruit Salad chart from the pamphlet called Kitchen Stitchin'. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to find it after all these years. It would appear I have been taking floss out of the baggie to use on other projects over the years.
The hardest part is going to be remembering to post a progress picture on the last day of the month.

signatureblog
As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

5 comments:

EvalinaMaria said...

That's the spirit! Thank you for joining. I will think of some way to notify when the last day of the month is coming near...

Love the pineapple!

mdgtjulie said...

Cool, Rita. Sounds like a great SAL. Alas, I only have one UFO and it's kind of a WIP cause I work on it every week for a UFO SAL. I still hate it though. If I wasn't doing it for my mom, I wouldn't be doing it!!

SoCal Debbie said...

Love the pineapple! Won't it feel great to finally get it DONE?!

Lisa Dunn said...

Isn't it fun to look at these old UFOs? I'm going to enjoy watching everyone's progress.

I like the pineapple. :o)

1billion2go said...

I love to look at all the different UFO's. I'm going to like seeing how everyone does. I'm hoping to get mine all complete. GOOD LUCK!