
Minna is having another Crazy January Challenge in 2012! There is also a Yahoo Group (click here) you can join and follow along with everyone's progress.
1 Milady's Needle - Yuletide Hornbooks
http://miladysneedle.blogspot.com/2010/10/whew-what-great-market.html
2 JBW Designs - Alphabet Pumpkin
http://www.123stitch.com/cgi-perl/itemdetail.pl?item=09-2003
3 Victoria Sampler - Summer Biscornu
http://www.victoriasampler.com/Free_Patterns/SummerBiscornus.aspx
The second prize - Doris D's beautiful pink and green version.
4 OmniBook of Inspirations (107) - John 3:16
5 CountryCottageNeedleworks - Liberty Lane
http://www.123stitch.com/cgi-perl/itemdetail.pl?item=10-1054
I am going to use the color changes from Rita in Texas
6 Diane Arthurs - Bethlehem
7 Diane Arthurs - Three Kings
8 LHN - Always and Forever I have stitched this 3 times but I need one for me.
9 LHN - Schoolgirl Lessons
10 Stoney Creek Magazines - Four Seasons Bell Pulls
Feb 06, Aug 06, Feb 07, April 07
11 M Designs - Grace Tree
12 Stoney Creek Book 94 - Hope
13 Chatelaine Design Martina Weber - Kathy's Violets Biscornu
http://chatelaine-design.de/newweb/cgi-bin/detail.pl?free14
14 Chatelaine Design Martina Weber - Debi's Roses Biscornu
http://chatelaine-design.de/newweb/cgi-bin/detail.pl?free13
Done on beige but now I want to do it on black
15 The Sweetheart Tree - Friendship Biscornu
I have stitched the chart and then Karen Lee of the 123 Stitch message board was kind enough to send the matching biscornu pattern to me.
As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]
1 comment:
I'm tempted to try it in 2012
Post a Comment