Saturday, December 3, 2011

It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas

We received our second snow storm of the year over night so DH took a picture of our neighbors' houses across the street this morning. It's much easier to enjoy winter when you don't have to go out and do something in spite of the weather. I am looking forward to a cozy day inside with just one trip out to the mailbox to post something before noon.
signatureblog
As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

4 comments:

blue star stitcher said...

its raining here in phoenix today, i like to go visit the snow up north but would never want to live in it.

Unknown said...

It's raining here in Arkansas today, but they are saying we have a chance of snow, Monday. I don't expect a lot, but who knows... maybe next week will start looking a lot like Christmas here too. :)

Have a great week!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

EvalinaMaria said...

And my snow is melting! I know that in a few days our mercury will drop significantly, but for now I'm enjoying mild weather. What did you stitch over the weekend?

Dani - tkdchick said...

I'd rather not have snow at all, because it doesn't mean cozy warm days at home but leaving early, warming up the car, brushing it off, getting stuck in stop and go traffic because of the accidents. White knuckling it while you drive!