Thursday, June 21, 2012

Another XS Finish



I just finished the backstitching on this one. If you click the picture it will take you to the Ellen Maurer-Stroh cross stitch board. Once you register you will have access to her free charts - this one is called Summer Bouquet. This is going to be one of the blocks in a flower quilt that is being assembled for a group of stitchers so I will need to get it in the mail now.

signatureblog
As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Your finish is beautiful!

Aurelia Eglantine said...

Beautiful stitching, as always :) Lovely finish. The quilt sounds like a wonderful idea!

Shaunterria said...

Wonderful finish - I love summer flowers :)

--shaunterria
ca11i0pe.blogspot.com

Hopblogger said...

Hello Rita,
Ellen Maurer-Stroh has nice cross stitch patterns. Her colors are vibrant and lively. Good choice.
Visit my blog - I tagged you!
Many hugs, conny