Saturday, September 15, 2012

Christmas Stocking WIP

I am slowly stitching away on my Christmas Stocking WIP and I have decided I am not allowed to interrupt this project with any other cross stitching.  The top picture was my progress in mid-July.
I will be so excited to finish this and be able to stitch something else. I think everything I stitch any more takes 10 times longer than I think it will.
I am doing the back stitching as I go (I have never tried this before) so I truly will be done when I get to the bottom of the stocking.



signatureblog
As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

4 comments:

Cindy's Stitching said...

really pretty

The Merry Stitcher said...

Beautiful work on your stocking. Love the winter scene :)

Anonymous said...

Hello

hanks for visiting my blog today.

Your Christmas stocking looks lovely!

Aurelia Eglantine said...

You're making great progress; that rabbit is so cute :) I've never tried backstitching each section in progress either, so I'm very interested how you'll find it!