I just finished this quilt block for the Yahoo Group - World of Charity Stitching - they are working on a theme called Encouraging Words right now (as well as several other themes).
If you are interested stitching for them please click on the link above as they are a wonderful group to stitch for.
This chart is in the book Bewitching Cross Stitch by Joan Elliott. It was supposed to have beads in the finish, but I substituted french knots for the required beads.

As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

3 comments:
What a great design Rita. I like the french knots.
Linda
This is a gorgeous piece Rita! Thanks for stitching it for our group, World of Charity Stitching. Doing the French knots is perfect too, as this quilt might be donated to a child (sibling) of one of the Sandy Hook families.
Peggy
A very pretty finish, Rita!
Post a Comment