I will have to turn the scroll bars to get to the very bottom of the chart. I so am dreading verifying how accurately I have cut the fabric - but I was so very careful surely all will be good.
We did get to visit with family not once but twice. The grand daughters are growing so fast and they are so nice and very bright.
I found a new to me blog this morning - Stitchey Stuff. Mary is celebrating her blogaversary by having a drawing for her followers. Click HERE to find out you can enter and win a $20 gift certificate to 123 Stitch.

As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

3 comments:
It looks so great! I'm sure you won't have a problem with the fabric size.
Rita Love the stocking it is going to be beautiful! Thanks for posting about my giveaway on your blog.
Mary Louise in IN
It's looking really good, hope your floss gets delivered soon!
Post a Comment