My nativity stocking stitching is finished and just in time, too. The grandchildren will be visiting later today for an overnight stay.
This has been one of my favorite stitching projects and I may have a hard time choosing my next one.
Ack! I just realized I have not backstitched Mary's face so I guess this really is not a finish yet.

As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

7 comments:
beautiful work!
Beautiful stitching! :D
Well done Rita, it looks fabulous!
Beautiful! I'm sure the stocking will be enjoyed for many years to come.
Your stocking is absolutely beautiful! Inspires me to get my Christmas things finished!
Blessings - Julie
Gorgeous finish Rita!!! I've really enjoyed following your progress on this beautiful project, such lovely stitching - it really looks like stained glass :) Your stocking is sure to be a family heirloom!
Nice job Rita!
The stocking is lovely and was a lot of work. Are you going to make another?
Many hugs,
Conny
Post a Comment