My afghan ended up being 34.5" x 43". I used a G hook and simply soft yarn instead of baby yarn which made my hexagons about 4.5" wide.
I don't know why I am always drawn to crochet patterns made up of little pieces that have to be put together - they certainly are a lot more work than one big piece. It's so colorful that it was really fun to work on though - my autumn quilt on the bed probably isn't the best background to show it off but there you have it.

As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

2 comments:
Beautiful and colorful! Makes me happy to look at it!
Cathy
CraftyCat
I love that African Flower motif, but have only made a practice square so far. I'm drawn to fiddly piecework too but detest darning so it's a little frustrating LOL! Your afghan turned out wonderfully, very bright and cheerful :)
Post a Comment