This is my progress on my Easter project. This chart is published in the Cross Stitch and Country Crafts magazine dated Mar/Apr 1996. It's on page 5 of the magazine and it is called "Rejoice Sampler". I hope I can finish it before Easter.
Here is a picture of what it is supposed to look like when I am finished.
Here is a picture of the cover of the magazine with the chart inside.
As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]
5 comments:
Oh how I miss that magazine. I stitched so much from it. Keep up the good work.
You've got a good start, Rita... and Easter is late this year ;-)
I have that one saved in my books somewhere...have always loved it.
Looks beautiful so far! I'm sure you'll be able to finish it in time :D
Very pretty indeed!
Ce sera une admirable broderie plein de finesse.
Comme d'ailleurs toutes ces broderies que j'ai pu admirer.
Un grand merci,c'est grâce a Mii
que je suis venue ici,et pour dire merci pour le com hier sur mon blog.
Amitié.
Délicieux week end
MC
Post a Comment