Thursday, November 19, 2015

Flight to Egypt WIP

I know, I know -
I should be "finishing" my Thanksgiving WIP (or at least cleaning the house) but I couldn't help myself - I started another Christmas chart.
This is called "Flight to Egypt" - the chart is in a leaflet called A Stoney Creek Christmas .
I do enjoy cross stitching much more than finishing so this will keep me occupied until the urge to do some finishing hits me.
I am stitching on black 18 count aida, which I was not looking forward to but I place a white sheet of paper on the table under the fabric and it's not as difficult as I thought it would be.
Have a good stitching week everyone.



As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

4 comments:

Rita said...

It's going to be beautiful, Rita!

Annie said...

Wonderful new start!
I have to really be in the mood to do the finishing work on a project. (and I'm never in the mood to clean;) You made the smart choice!

Sarah in Stitches said...

Pretty start!

Brigitte said...

I love this Stoney Creel leaflet and have stitched the Santa from it. And I have kitted the winter secenery from the back of it to stitch one day.
Great start on your new project.