Thursday, January 14, 2016

Snowman WIP

I came across a picture of a January Snowman that I stitched a few years ago and it reminded me that I always wanted to finish the other 11 Snowmen. 
This is the February Snowman from Vermillion Stitchery. 
I may skip the May snowman and move on to the others.  May is mostly pink and yellow and there is something about that color combination that almost makes me feel a little nauseous.  I will have to change the color combination which is not a quick decision for me.  I don't want that to slow me down so I think I will save May until the final snowman.  I am thinking of keeping the pink and changing the yellows to blues but I have a few months to decide if that's my final answer.

The website is no longer up so I am not sure where the charts can be obtained.


Here is a picture of the January snowman that I stitched a few years ago.

Happy Stitch Days to all.


As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

3 comments:

stitchersanon said...

I love snowmen..very cute. I would perhaps just change the colours?

Brigitte said...

What a lovely series this is. I love the January snowman, and the February one will be just as nice.

Sarah in Stitches said...

Oh, cute! I think pink and blue would look good. Or how about pink and green? I seem to be obsessed with that combination these days