Thursday, June 16, 2016

A Finish and a Start

I have not quilted for a while so I pulled out this little top I did a long time ago to practice quilting before I attempt my snowman top.  This is only about 42" square so it didn't take very long - it did however convince me that I need to pull out another little top and practice some more before I quilt the snowman top.

I have a booklet of Beloved Bible Story Samplers by Leisure Arts.  You can see the booklet here.  This is the first chart I finished called Creation.  I don't know if I want to put the border on the charts so I stopped stitching it for now.  I can always finish it later or take out what is stitched of the border on this one.

I started stitching the 23rd Psalm from the same book - I only marked the border on this one.

I think these charts would make a nice quilt, too.

Have a great week of stitching.



As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

2 comments:

Cathy said...

What a beautiful quilt! The bible story charts are really pretty. Love the colors.
Cathy

Sarah in Stitches said...

Lovely stitching! And that's such a pretty little quilt :D