We have been visited off and on this week by 2 of the sweetest grand daughters anyone could imagine - as well as my lovely daughter and her husband. They are such delightful and busy people.
The excitement did not deter me from working in some stitching time so I was able to make some progress on Joseph's robe.
I expect I will have more progress to show next time but then what do I know.
Enjoy any stitching time you find this week.

As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

4 comments:
Love the progress. its so pretty
I'm not sure if I missed an update or two, but I see quite a bit of progress has been made on Joseph. Love seeing your updates. Have a great weekend! --Andrea
What a beautiful design! Stitching time is essential for me regardless of anything else going on in my life - sounds like you are the same!
Lovely stitching! :D
Post a Comment