I learned some new techniques while doing this pattern and the invisible decrease is my favorite - here's a video.
I like the perfect stripes technique too which can be seen here.
I am thinking of making another little witch but the broom is a bit too fiddly for me so the next witch probably will not have a broom.
This next one is a free pattern called a Weebee which can be found here I just sort of free hand crocheted the hat and the bib part of the overalls so there isn't a pattern for them. I probably couldn't recreate them if I tried.
This second one used a size G crochet hook so it's bigger than the witch.
My daughter will be here tonight so I can give them to her to find a good home for each of them.

As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]



1 comment:
Oh my, these are so adorable! Your work is beautiful!
Post a Comment