Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Holy Night WIP

I have done a little stitching on the second wise man so the end is very near.  It seems like so little progress that I thought a picture of the entire scene would remind me how much has been stitched so far.
Does anyone else feel the excitement of the Holiday Season already starting to build?  I actually am beginning to question if the goal to finish this before Christmas is realistic.
My mind spins this time of year - there are so many things I want to finish (and even start) I know it can't all get done.

Enjoy your stitching time


As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

2 comments:

Cindy's Stitching said...


Such a pretty piece. Its hard to believe christmas is almost here.

Justine said...

Beautiful stitching. Just enjoy it - no rush for Christmas!