Sunday, November 25, 2018

Finish and Desert


I finished this little pig for a Christmas card for my grand daughter who absolutely loves pigs - although I don't think she's actually ever been around a pig in real life.  It will bring a smile to her face.  This is a free pattern that can be found here.

I also made some divinity this morning.  I believe that this is really a two person job.  Fortunately, I worked through the frustration often encountered with new recipes for me.  I used the recipe that can be found here.  I did add 1/8 tsp of cream of tartar to the egg whites to whip them to stiff peaks.  I am going to slice it after it cools.

I have more stitching to do today so I can't wait to get to it.


As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

No comments: