I was able to purchase the Mirabilia's Lady of the Flag chart when it was re-released earlier this year.
I am stitching this on Picture This Plus fabric (Jay). I was thinking of stitching a conversion that was done in blues but the fabric is really too purple to look right with the blue floss color changes so I am stitching it with the original floss colors.
I have decided I do not want to use the beads so I made the following substitutes for the beads:
MH 02001 → DMC 3047
MH 02019 → DMC 30745
MH 02022 → DMC 5283
MH 03015 → DMC 35200
MH 03050 → DMC 5279
I still want to stitch the blue conversion but I have not decided on what fabric to use for that and I don't know if the beads will work with the conversion - I am not going to puzzle over that while I stitch the original colors.

As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]
1 comment:
I stitched it when it originally came out on the called for fabric, but I think it will be beautiful on the blue. I also love the idea of switching out the beads--are you planning to use french knots or just cross stitch?
Post a Comment