april 5 masks
April 18 Masks
I was making the pattern at P3 Designs but now I am using the pattern on this blog:
https://patchworktimes.com/2020/04/06/mask-pattern/
I have tried a few of the patterns I found by searching on line but for various reasons I have settled on the above pattern (Judy Laquidara's tutorial at patchworktimes.com). I was mostly looking for one that seemed to go the fastest for my brain.
I started making masks on April 4th and I have made 40 so far and given away 29 of those to family.
I didn't get pictures of all of the masks but I am listing them on my mask spreadsheet.
I want to start making some for the senior center in my town but they may not need any more by the time I finish the family masks I want to make.
I don't seem to be as fast as the sewing masters that are posting their progress in the hundreds every week or even every day on some sites.
Stay healthy and safe.

As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]


No comments:
Post a Comment