I made 20 more house blocks for a total of 110. They are 10 houses wide for 11 rows.
I stopped pressing the roof seam until I know how they will be next to each other so I can nest the seams when I sew them together in rows. I am still undecided about how to put borders on this and I really must stop trying to get the perfect arrangement since this is so very scrappy.
I couldn't stop thinking about the Daisy Garden afghan so there was nothing to do but start working on it. This is a free pattern which can be found here
I am using Simply Soft yarn in white, green and yellow. I am using a G hook so my squares will be smaller than the pattern. I am guessing I have enough yarn to make extra squares.
Have fun stitching.

As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]


No comments:
Post a Comment