Friday, August 6, 2021

XS and Quilt WIPs

I started Liberty Lane by Country Cottage Needleworks which has been on my to do list for years.  I saw a beautiful finish by Rita/TX so I saved her color changes so I could stitch it one day.  Here are the substitutions

Old color              Rita/TX's color (DMC):
420                               420     Hazelnut Brown DK
640                               3031   Mocha Brown V DK
937                               3051   Green Grey DK
3023                             611     Drab Brown
3031                             3371   Black Brown
3347                             3052   Green Grey MD
B5200                          3865   Winter White
GAST Liberty              3750   Antique Blue V DK
GAST Rhubarb            3777   Terra Cotta V DK

Here is a link to Rita's blog so you can see her finish:  http://stitchnchat-rita.blogspot.com/2010/06/finish.html


I also started a new baby quilt.  This is called Town Village Circle and it is in the book called Time Saving Charm Quilts.  CLICK HERE to see where I found this.



I do not have the tri rec rulers but here is the site that explains how to make the triangle blocks:  https://www.stringandstory.com/blog/trirecs

I have one more row that goes all the way around to cut before I will start sewing the blocks together.

Happy stitching


As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

No comments: