Saturday, January 28, 2023

Crochet Wild West WIP

This is my current crochet project.  The last afghan I crocheted was called a tapestry crochet pattern.

This project is called mosaic crochet, which has several styles and I think this is called overlay mosaic.

It's very new to me so feel free to correct me if  I am confused about the terminology.  It amazes me that I have been crocheting for 50+ years and there are so many new to me things to learn.

I ordered a couple of patterns from Ravelry

Sos Wild West - Episode 2

Sos Wild West - Cacti  scroll down on this page and there is a link to order all of the Wild West - Episode 1 patterns together instead of purchasing each individual chart.

The top row that I just finished is a free Ravelry pattern 

Into the Woods

I started this afghan 12/30/22 and I am almost half way done.

Keep stitching ♥

As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

1 comment:

crzycatlady said...

That is wonderful.