Saturday, January 6, 2024

Crochet WIP Badlands

This is my current crochet project. 

 


This pattern is available for sale on Etsy 
 
 
 
 
 
The yarn I am using is as follows (substitutions): 

Pattern uses Big Twist (Joann Fabrics)  - I substituted: #4 weight Michael's brand 'Impeccable' 

C1 - (2) Big Twist    -    6 skeins Chocolate (~297 yards/skein) 
C2 - (1) Big Twist    -    3 skeins Orange (~297 yards/skein) 
C3 - (1) Big Twist    -    3 skeins Ivory (or Cream) (~297 yards/skein) 
C4 - (1) Big Twist    -    3 skeins Mustard (~297 yards/skein) 
C5 - (1) Big Twist    -    3 skeins Teal (~297 yards/skein) 

The yarn conversion was shared by a facebook member who posted her finish here

I started with a chain of  131 stitches and I will be doing 229 rows.  I am guessing it will be approximately 38 inches wide by 57 inches high before I add the envelope border which will hide all of the loose yarn tails

Enjoy some weekend stitching


As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

No comments: