Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Herb Garden


I finally finished this very old wip today - I don't remember when I started stitching this but it was after 2000. The charts are in the Jan/Feb 1986 issue of Cross Stitch and Country Crafts.
signatureblog
As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

6 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

Grats on the finish. It must make you feel really good to finish something that's been a WIP that long!!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Those are so pretty. They are on my to do list. LOL

Natalija said...

This is absolutely beautiful! Good job!

Rita said...

Gorgeous! I have those in my stash somewhere. You're way ahead of me on stitching them. :-)

EvalinaMaria said...

Congratulations on the awesome finish! What's next?

Karen said...

That's awesome that you finished off an old WIP! It can be so hard to pick those projects up sometimes. It turned out beautifully! Great job!