
EDIT 04/12/11 : I have finished stitching and drawn a number of the next stitcher. Random Number Generator picked number 1 and that is commenter
EvalinaMaria. I have sent an email requesting her address so I can mail it to her. This was such a fun stitch and thank you to Barbara for starting this round robin.
Here is a picture of the Potted Flower I stitched with the lovely floss that Barbara sent with the chart. This will either become a pin cushion or a biscornu - as soon as I can make up my mind.
EDIT 04/05/11 : The chart has arrived! Barbara sent the prettiest Sea Green Needlepoint Silk floss and I love stitching with it.
Barbara drew my name to start her Round Robin of the Sweetheart Tree Mini Quaker Pincushion. As soon as I receive it I will stitch it and then draw a name from everyone (you must have a blog) who posts on this message so it can travel to the next person along with a skein of floss. Leave a comment here if you would like to stitch this lovely design before you send it (with floss) to the next stitcher you choose.Here is where Barbara started this Round Robin.
We are what we believe we are. (C. S. Lewis)
5 comments:
Congratulations Rita on starting the Round Robin. I would love to stitch this design next.
I would love to stitch this design! I think I even have the fabric already! Thanks for the opportunity.
Add me to the list. I would love to stitch this chart.
Thanks for the opportunity.
would love to stitch the chart and pass it on.
Thank you for sharing.
Wow, and somebody said that #1 never wins. WRONG!!! Thank you so much Rita, can't wait for the chart to arrive. Your Potted Flower looks very, very nice!!!
Post a Comment