Monday, May 23, 2011

WIP Progress


I have started another project.  This is usually available as a "stamped" cross stitch kit from Dimensions and now I have looked around but I am not able to find it as a counted cross stitch chart anywhere - I just saw it recently but I didn't make a note of it - it may have been on ebay and now it's gone.


I have finished stitching all of the ornaments but I am not as certain about how I will finish them as I thought I was.  I should just start finishing them instead of puzzling over the several options that are running through my mind.  Finishing is not my favorite part of cross stitching so I tend to put it off until a deadline approaches that causes great stress (:   There was one ornament that I wasn't too excited about so I reversed the white dove as a substitute if I decide I don't want to use the one I don't care for very much.


I have changed the picture for Kentucky as I wasn't enchanted with the weather vane style horse. I used a free chart - you can CLICK HERE for the pdf file - I reversed the image and put 2 horses racing.  I am not sure that my stick horse picture is that much more desirable but I am ready to move on after spending so much time on this square.




This is what my new start will look like but this is one of the stamped kits (click the picture to go to the 123Stitch order page - if you don't mind working on stamped cross stitch kits).





signatureblog
As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

1 comment: