Wednesday, June 1, 2011

AmericaLTWL Progress and a Question



I have finished a few more squares so here's an updated picture.
I love the feeling of accomplishment when each little square is finished.





I was looking ahead and I noticed that Nebraska has a rather large pig to be stitched.  I can't explain it but I am not looking forward to stitching this pig so I have been puzzling over something else for that square.
I found this picture of an ear of corn and thought to myself that it made me think of Nebraska more than a large pig did.  If you click on the picture it will take you to the site where you can download the chart - it's almost at the end of the page of free charts.
I may have to turn this on its side but I will play with it before I get to Nebraska.  Has anyone else seen any small charts of an ear of corn?  Or is there something else that makes you think of Nebraska? 


signatureblog
As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

2 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

I hope it fits. Corn is VERY appropriate! It makes me think of Nebraska and Iowa for some reason. IDK if they're big corn producers or not, lol. Good luck with it!!

Millie en Miles said...

lovely blog