Thursday, June 9, 2011

More drawings for you to enter

Sew4Home is giving away this prize package to celebrate National Best Friends Day (June 8). CLICK HERE to find out how to enter. This drawing is only open to Sew4Home friends in the USA (including Hawaii and Alaska) and Canada. Enter by midnight PT on June 20, 2011.  Who wouldn't want to have those Ricky Tims playing cards?


CLICK HERE to enter a drawing - The Fat Quarter Shop is giving away 2 fabric bundles of the new line from Anna Maria Horner. Winners will be picked on Sunday, June 12th. I just won a gift certificate but I have no shame and must admit I entered this drawing too.

CLICK HERE to enter a drawing for a charm pack (5" squares) of some very pretty fabric. This giveaway will end on June 18 at noon Central Time.  The winner will be selected via Random.org and announced later that day.


signatureblog
As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

No comments: