Friday, March 9, 2012

Crochet WIPS

I finished a dress and hat for our granddaughter's baby doll and I hope to have some booties for her before her upcoming birthday.  The dress is a pattern designed by Mary E. Layfield called "Darlin' Daisy Dresses - Debby".  CLICK HERE for the free hat pattern. I made the hat that came with the dress pattern but it looked so bad and I could not figure out what went wrong so I changed it to this free hat pattern.

I have also started to crochet an African Flower Afghan but I only have 10 hexagons done. CLICK HERE to get this free pattern.

CLICK HERE for the free easter egg pattern. I used baby yarn so my eggs turned out quite a bit smaller than the eggs shown with the pattern.

signatureblog
As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cutd doll outfit and eggs. :) The afghan blocks are very pretty and will make an awesome afghan.

Have a great weekend!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Lovely work

RhondaWoman71 said...

I am giving this award to you
http://allthisabagofchipstoo.blogspot.com/