Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I have a finish!


This is my Stoney Creek Woodland Christmas Stocking.
I can't believe I started this in February and I am already done :). I am so excited with this finish - I can't remember ever making (and frogging) so many french knots.
We are having Thanksgiving here this year so I have really pushed to get this done so I can start cleaning and cooking.

As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

4 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Well done! It looks fabulous :)

Linda said...

Congrats on the finish Rita. What a beautiful stocking. It turned out great. You did an awesome job.

Linda

rosey175 said...

Eek, I can't imagine frogging French knots! I like to make them, but undoing them...! It was worth it though -- it looks lovely! :D

Grit's Life said...

This looks so fantastic. Nice stitching.
Liebe Grüße Grit from germany