Sunday, October 14, 2012

Time to Win Something

You know how they say "You can't win if you don't play"? I hope you have time to enter some of these drawings before they end:


CLICK HERE before 10/16. Canton Village Quilt works is giving away 10 fat quarters of Gypsy Bandana fabric. Also see her tutorial to make a candy corn quilt block (paper pieced).
CLICK HERE before 10/17. UK entries only! There is a link to go and pick your favorite quilt fabric bundle as your prize.
CLICK HERE before 10/19. You must have a blog or Facebook page to enter to win a mystery box of prizes from Bev at One Yarn After Another.
CLICK HERE to win a package of Halloween themed cross stitching supplies from the Blue Star Stitcher. She will pick a winner by October 18.
CLICK HERE This is a giveaway (LHN “Around the World in 80 Days” OR Lizzie Kate’s “Christmas Rules” … they are original charts only – no floss or embellishments). I am not sure how much time you have on this one.
CLICK HERE before 10/19. Sew Cal Gal is giving away a Hoffman Sushi Bundle of quilting fabric.
CLICK HERE before 10/21. The Rusty Thimble is having A Winter Wonderland Giveaway - 24 wonderful prizes - 24 Different Winners. Several bloggers have joined together to donate handmade creations to get you in the mood for The Upcoming Holidays.
CLICK HERE before 10/25. Nancy at Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe is giving away this great new color floss ,Blue with Brown - 2 skeins (20 yards each) to 10 stitchers.
CLICK HERE before 11/01. Nancy at Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe is giving away another Friendship Gift Bag.
CLICK HERE before 11/22. Kaye is celebrating her birthday - there will be 11 GIFTS of various shapes and sizes. Check out all of the posts starting on October 11.

Edit: I also wanted to thank Debbie at Debbie's Cross Stitch - (click right here) for having a drawing for a 123 gift certificate because I was the lucky winner! ♥ I still can not make up my mind about what to order but I am very close to finishing my shopping cart. Debbie's blog is fun to follow so become a follower if you pay her a visit.

signatureblog
As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

No comments: