Saturday, March 9, 2013

I am back with more drawings

The tax man has taken his usual bite out of my month of February but I was able to find some more drawings for us to enter.  I fear I missed some wonderful prizes while I have been otherwise occupied but hurry to enter for a chance to win some of these offerings before the deadlines shown:



3/09 (TODAY!) a set of 6 Quilter's Blenders Fat Quarters --- Primary and Secondary Colors. Open to everyone.

3/10 "Colonial Homes" by Little House Needleworks.

3/11 a fat quarter bundle of BasicGrey's brand new PB&J!

3/11 10 Robert Kaufman Cotton Lawn Fat Quarters

3/12 a $50 gift certificate to the Fat Quarter Shop

3/14 quilters blog hop party – check out the list of participants for lots of prizes

3/15 new floss colors for spring

3/15 Fabric Giveaway of a new line called Boutis

3/19 Kathy Barrick's newest design called Strawberry Bird
A fat quarter of 30ct. WDW Cappuccino Linen
and 1 card of RG Splendor Silk in Black

3/20 Everything Cross Stitch is sponsoring a giveaway for World of Charity Stitching this month. They have offered a $25 store credit

3/31 TOTAL of 3 and 1/2 yards of chevron fabric



As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

No comments: