Thursday, July 4, 2013

Another WIP started 06/27/13

This is my newest cross stitch project.
I saw a finish on the 123Stitch message board and it reminded me that I had this in my stash so I was immediately motivated to start another WIP.
This is "O Holy Night" from Donna Kooler's Ultimate Stocking Collection.

Here is what it is supposed to look like when I finish it.  I am using the recommended DMC floss and 14 count Navy Aida fabric.
I decided to put "Holy Night" at the top instead of personalizing it with someone's name.
I am also using a table top frame that my husband found at a yard sale for me.  I love it - it's actually an F.A. Edmunds Scroll Frame with adjustable lap stand but after drilling a couple more holes it works perfectly for me while it sits on the dining room table.




As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

3 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Great new start! Good luck! I'm sure it will be finished on time for "C" this year :)

Sarah in Stitches said...

That is such a cute stocking! That'll look great on Christmas :D

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just found your blog through Mary-Joan.

Your new start is lovely!
Your finish in your previous post is very cute too!
Hope you have a good weekend (: