Thursday, October 30, 2014

XS Finish

I finished Bent Creek Glory for my sister-in-law. 
For fabric I used 14 ct fiddler's cloth and used DMC floss instead of WDW. 
I changed the red floss from 815 to 3777. 
I stitched the stars with the beige floss listed on the chart (3033) and realized it was the same color as the fabric so I did not stitch the center stripe.
I stitched the letters of the alphabet with 3772 instead of the 838 listed on the chart. 
The letters to the word Glory were supposed to be stitched with black but I used 3750 (the blue in the flag) which I did not change from what was listed on the chart.
I won this chart from Nikki in a drawing she held on the 123Stitch! message board.  Tammy asked about the chart when I posted a picture of my wip so the chart is ready to mail to her as a  PIF


As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

3 comments:

EvalinaMaria said...

Well done Rita!

stitchersanon said...

Gorgeous, really prettyx

Sarah in Stitches said...

So lovely! Congrats on the finish :D