This is stitched on white 18 count aida but for some reason this photo has turned the fabric to a light blue color.
I am so thrilled about this finish that my mind is completely blank about what my next cross stitch project will be.
I think I will catch up on my house work and enjoy the excitement of this long awaited finish before I puzzle over what to do next.

As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

8 comments:
Congrats on the great finish Rita. I stitched this in 2011 in 4 months and loved every stitch.
Linda
Beautiful finish! Congratulations!
a beautiful piece indeed. congratulations.
Congratulations on your beautiful finish!
Congrats on the finish! It looks amazing. Good luck figuring out what to stitch next! :D
I'm so impressed. Wonderful work and congratulations on your finish!
Very nice finish. If you are like me there are always a ton of potential projects that could be done next--the issue is always narrowing it down to one that will be honored with a start.
Ooh congrats on your lovely finish! I like the changes you did with DC and the flag. :D
Post a Comment