Friday, June 26, 2015

ALTWL WIP


Yay, I have finished all 50 states! 
I changed the rightmost square on the bottom row to a Washington DC square.  I think I will put a flag in the leftmost square on the bottom row with my initials and the year.
All that's left will then be "Land that we love" on the very last row.
It's time to start thinking about what my next cross stitch project will be.

As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

2 comments:

Rita said...

Beautiful! I think I've decided to restart mine on a different fabric but haven't gotten around to it yet. (I'm currently working on an old patriotic wip that I'm determined to finish.)

I like your idea about the DC square. Did you find a pattern or make it up?

Sarah in Stitches said...

Great job! Congrats on the finish, it looks amazing :D