Thursday, August 13, 2015

Nativity is still a WIP

I have finished stitching backs to all of the figures.
Now I must decide how to finish the bottoms.  One of the comments suggested using felt for the bottoms and I think I will try that first to see how it goes.
Wish me luck and have a great weekend of stitching everyone.



As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

4 comments:

lynda said...

I really like this, Rita, Can you tell me where you found the pattern, please?

Sarah in Stitches said...

They look amazing! Great job :D

kathi said...

Very nice Rita.I'd say stuff them with fiberfill and leave enough space at the bottom to put in a small amount of unpopped popcorn,rice,doll pellets or something of that nature,then cover the opening with a piece of felt.You could handsew the felt on while watching tv or something,ya know one of those mindless tasks.This way it would plump them up as well as give them stability to stand.Enjoy !!
Kathi

Aurelia Eglantine said...

The whole set looks wonderful! Best of luck with your finishing, looking forward to seeing the final nativity ;)