Friday, August 28, 2015

PV WIP

I started this Paula Vaughan chart on 08-20-2015.  I have always admired her designs and I cannot believe it has taken me this long to finally start stitching one.



This design is called A Cup of Tea and Thee.
It is in Paula Vaughan's booklet called Grandmother's House (Leisure Arts PV Book 66).
Below is a picture of the finished design and the cover of the booklet it is in.

As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

5 comments:

Aurelia Eglantine said...

Great start Rita - the little gazebo is so cute :) I really like Paula's designs too, and have a few in my own Stash. She has such a knack for capturing quiet moments, and such a pretty colour palette in her patterns. And I love that all the charts I've seen by her are full colour ones. Looking forward to seeing how your stitching goes!

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

This is going to be just gorgeous...Love the pattern....I love Paula Vaughan Patterns. They are so very pretty.

Happy Stitching
Linda K, Railroad

Stephanie said...

You have made great progress and the colors in your stitching are more vibrant compared to the pattern photo. I love it when that happens! The cover design on the booklet is very nice, too.

Brigitte said...

It's always very exciting for me to see someone start stitching a Paula Vaughan design. I love her designs very much and still have a couple of them in my stash. But so far I have only stitched one of them, Good Neighbours.

Sarah in Stitches said...

Beautiful start! That's some amazing progress already :D