Friday, October 30, 2015

Fall WIP

I suddenly remembered some leaflets I found last year that I was sure I could finish stitching before Thanksgiving.  Well I had best hurry if I was thinking of Thanksgiving 2015.  (Paula Vaughan will have to wait a little longer in the wip pile). 
After I finish the pilgrim, I will be stitching the indian boy and then a turkey. 
I am thinking I might try making flat folds instead of the free standing nativity pieces that I finished earlier. 
Here is a picture of the leaflets that  the charts are in.
I seem to remember that there is one leaflet that contains all of the 5 charts in one place but I could never find that leaflet - I was lucky enough to find these 2 leaflets that had the 5 charts.
I am going to make time for lots of stitching before the holiday season takes over.



As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Those little Thanksgiving characters are so cute! Have fun with this project!
Cathy
CraftyCat

Sarah in Stitches said...

They're so cute! I think you'll definitely be able to finish them before Thanksgiving :D

Brigitte said...

Great projects, Rita. I'm looking forward to seeing your flatfold finishes.

Anonymous said...

These are adorable!