Sunday, October 18, 2015

Finished Nativity Stitching

I thought I had finished stitching this last night.  I decided it was too dark to take a picture - which was good because I awoke this morning realizing I had omitted a couple of backstitching areas.
It doesn't matter about the light or darkness outside though. 
Now the camera has turned the light aida green instead of blue and I see the picture is a bit blurry.
Trust me it's really pretty to see.
I don't usually stitch Halloween charts but I do have a JBW Designs Alphabet Pumpkin that I have been meaning to stitch for a very long time.  I kitted up the floss with some 18 count black aida and I think the black fabric has me a bit intimidated.  I remember stitching on some navy blue aida that was challenging.
Have a great week of stitching!


As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

2 comments:

Brigitte said...

Congratulations on this beautiful finish!

Sarah in Stitches said...

Congrats on the finish! It looks fantastic :D