Friday, April 22, 2016

June Snowman Finish

Yea! 
I am so excited that I went back and stitched the June Snowman that I had skipped over.  I thought that it would be so boring with all of the dark colors but it went pretty fast after all and it was as much fun as the other snowmen.
The 4 remaining snowman themes are a Football player, Halloween Witch, Thanksgiving Indian and then - a Snowman in a blue winter coat.
In case I forgot to mention it, someone on the 123Stitch message board found the charts in the wayback machine.  If you want to download the charts you will find them here.
Have a great week of stitching.


As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

4 comments:

Joanie R. said...

Thank you for posting the link for the snowmen and snowwomen. I'm thrilled.
Joanie R.

Cathy said...

Another wonderful snowman! I printed these charts several years ago, but I'm glad they're still available.

Brigitte said...

And another lovely snowman finished. I love this series - thank you for the link.

Sarah in Stitches said...

Another lovely snowman! :D