I don't know if I just don't like the look of the guard or if I just don't want to back stitch it right now.
I think I really just want to start stitching the October Witch. I can always go back later and back stitch the guard if I decide it doesn't look finished.
Have a great week of stitching

As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

5 comments:
Congratulations on another snowman finish! You're really cranking thesr out.
I say go on to the witch and then do the face guard later if you want. It might look better with the face guard, but it looks okay the way it is.
I think you should go with your instincts, and leave the guard part unstitched. That way you can better see the cheerful expression on his face :) I don't know much about football, but he looks finished to me!
I'm not familiar with how such a guard part is supposed to look like. But I think Aurelia is right - if you don't like the guard part, then just leave it away.
I think you should just leave it as is. The guard backstitching looks weird. He's such a great snowman! :D
It looks like I'm a new follower and I'm so glad that you stopped in at my blog. I love all your snowmen and your stitching is excellent. LindaLee
Post a Comment