I hope I can get more stitching time and finish it by next week.
My granddaughter (age 9) is doing a school presentation about Sacajawea. She wants to cross stitch a visual aid as part of her presentation so we have been looking for beginner charts of indian girls but we did not have any luck finding anything suitable. I designed a chart in Excel and I think that is the one she is going to be stitching.
Here is the chart and I hope to get a picture of her finish.
Enjoy your stitching time.

As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]


3 comments:
That October Witch is cute. And nice job on designing the chart for your granddaughter! Very nice! I hope she enjoys stitching it and keeps it up.
Cathy
It's wonderful that your granddaughter is getting into cross-stitch, and the chart you designed is very cute, best wishes to her for her presentation :)
Oh, cute! Great job charting the little Native American girl :D
Post a Comment