Sunday, May 15, 2016

November is done - 1 more to go


I just finished the November snowman in this series so December is the only month left to do.  The faces are a real challenge for me so I never know what expression ends up on each face until they are done - I am not sure how to describe this one but he looks like he can't wait to eat the turkey.
I have hundreds of projects dancing in my head so I may be in shock for a few days when the December snowman get its final stitch.
Have a great week of stitching.

As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

3 comments:

Joanie R. said...

Love your finishes...do you always stitch this fast? Also, thank you for finding the site where the patterns are still available. I appreciate it!

Joan Robertson

Cathy said...

Very cute! Funny about him wanting to eat the turkey. But he kind of does look like he does.
Cathy

Sarah in Stitches said...

So cute! Can't wait to see the December snowman :D