Tuesday, May 10, 2016

A Snow Witch Finish

I just finished the October Snow Witch and I love it.  Halloween is not my favorite holiday so other than an occasional pumpkin I rarely stitch from that theme - but I must say there is something about this Snow Witch that I find quite adorable.
I have 7 stitches in the November Snowman (actually it's an Indian holding a turkey) so I don't have a wip of that to post yet. 
Back in January I thought I would be done with these snowmen by the end of March so they are taking longer than I guestimated.  I refuse to put them aside no matter how many projects are saying "Start Me - right now".  It's so hard to get back to something when I set it aside so I am determined to finish these snowmen before I chose my next project.


As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

3 comments:

OhSewCrafty said...

Very cute finish, congrats!

Brigitte said...

Wow, this witch-snowman was stitched up very fast.

Sarah in Stitches said...

So cute! You've only got a couple left, you can do it! :D