My Daughter sent me this photo of my granddaughter's Sacajawea finish. She said the lighting was so bad for a picture that she will bring it with her on their next visit so I can see it in person.. I am so impressed with my young 9 year old granddaughter for coming up with the idea to include a stitched piece in her school presentation and actually getting it finished in time. Here is the
original chart that we made a couple of changes to before she could start stitching.
My December snowman is finished! I will have a picture posted tomorrow.
Happy Stitching
As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]
2 comments:
Awesome job she has a true talent for stitching! I bet she gets that from her grandma! I enjoyed your blog (msbless from the 123mb)!
She's so cute! Your granddaughter did a great job :D
Post a Comment