Thursday, July 28, 2016

Liberty is Finished

I have finished Little House Needleworks - Liberty.  It's not really framed - I placed it under this frame to see if it's the frame that I want to use.
I mixed up the blues when I stitched the star on the right in the top row - the dark blue was supposed to be in the middle with the lighter blue around it. 
I don't think I will frog this mistake but will think of it more as a design change I meant to do.
Have some great days of stitching.



As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

3 comments:

Cindy's Stitching said...

A pretty finish. I switch colors all the time.

ALICE MARGAUX said...

Congrats on your finish. You made a nice piece of historic needlework. Have nice weekend and happy stitching Alice Margaux.

Sarah in Stitches said...

Lovely finish! The color change is actually really nice. Congrats! :D