Friday, March 17, 2017

The Lantern is stitched

I love how the lantern turned out and it will be even more spectacular when it is backstitched.
I am so close to the bottom of this stocking so my mind is swirling with so many options for my next cross stitch project.
There is a Paula Vaughan SAL at 123Stitch which reminded me that I put aside a lovely PV project in late 2015 that I would love to finish.
Of course it's always been more fun for me to start another project than dig around to find an old WIP so there is another stocking I want to stitch and I also have "A Treasured Time" on my shelf that keeps calling me.
My room is quite a mess as I have also started another baby quilt - this has a lot of applique which is a new process for me so it's not moving very fast.
I hope we can all find stitching time this coming weekend.


As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. [Proverbs 23:7]

4 comments:

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

I just found your blog through Stitching Blogs We All Luv to Read. You've done an amazing job on your stitching. Is this going to be a stocking? The shape is starting to look that way. I also enjoy stitching and quilting. I hope you don't mind if I follow along.

Mamainstitches said...

This is stunning! I love this one! Will be watching.

Sarah in Stitches said...

Lovely stitching progress! :D

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Wonderful stitching.